- Inside South Korea’s wild plan to dominate the metaverseon December 8, 2022
- Decentralized identity: Proving it’s really you in the 21st Centuryon December 7, 2022
- Brazilian crypto industry gets regulatory clarity amid global uncertaintyon December 5, 2022
The recent regulatory framework from the Brazilian Congress will benefit the country’s financial institutions and bridge local liquidity with global markets.
- Regulators face public ire after FTX collapse, experts call for coordinationon December 4, 2022
U.S regulators and their failure to avoid another crypto contagion have raised a lot of questions over their credibility.
- The FTX collapse continues to unfold, BlockFi announces bankruptcy filing and Kraken settles a sanctions breach: Hodler’s Digest, Nov. 27 – Dec. 3on December 3, 2022
- How to buy food with Bitcoin?on December 3, 2022
Users can pay bills with cryptocurrency directly from their crypto wallet or using a payment processor acting as an online crypto payment gateway.
- The future of smart contract adoption for enterpriseson December 3, 2022
Smart contacts capable of handling complex computations, while ensuring a level of privacy are the future for enterprise adoption.
- How NFT court summons could change the legal landscapeon December 2, 2022
Blockchain technology is making its way into the court system, with digital summons being served with NFTs.
- How smart contracts can improve efficiency in healthcareon December 2, 2022
From insurance to telehealth, smart contracts are finding use cases across the healthcare industry.
- What is tokenization and how are banks tapping into its design principles?on December 1, 2022
Financial services organizations can use tokenization to solve several friction points and have better risk management in place.