- Start The New Year Off Right With An Effective Back-To-Work Strategyon December 9, 2022
Having a strategy you can refer to when you're in a slump is vital to staying focused.
- 3 Powerful Yet Simple Ways To Give Back To Your Communityon December 9, 2022
Whether donating knowledge, time, or products, every business has something unique to offer and support their local community.
- How Sharing Your Personal Story Can Transform Your Business And Change Your Lifeon December 9, 2022
Most people don’t share their story because they think it’s dull. They think no one cares and they can’t see the benefit. But author and speaker Mark Leruste knows they are wrong. Leruste describes storytelling as, “the ultimate hack” for grabbing attention and making sales.
- Why Your Response To Reviews Matters So Muchon December 8, 2022
Learning to take the good with the bad and find solutions, when necessary, can help your business retain loyal customers and add new ones if your responses are authentic.
- CRM Strategy: How Smart Entrepreneurs Leverage Growth With A Customer-Led Approachon December 8, 2022
When you focus on the customer and what they want, you're not just shunting leads down a funnel that leads them to the product or service. Instead, you are meeting customer needs on your terms and according to your preferences.
- 5 Books To Guide Your Personal And Professional Brandingon December 8, 2022
We live in a world where image and reputation are everything, especially if you are a business leader.
- The 12 Commandments Of Remote Work: A Business Owner’s Operating Guideon December 8, 2022
Follow the 12 commandments of remote work to communicate effectively, do your work to a high standard and enjoy your life when you’re not working. Edit these rules to suit your workplace and share them somewhere everyone can see.
- How Pixyle AI Is Helping Shoppers Find Exactly What They Wanton December 8, 2022
Pixyle AI's €1 million seed round will help it step up product development and sales and marketing
- 5 Strategies To Strengthen The Innovation Ecosystemon December 7, 2022
How to change the reality that most people do not understand what intellectual property is, let alone how to use it for business.
- The Case For Earlier Investments In Legal Diversityon December 7, 2022
A conversation with Armin Salek on expanding legal literacy and how the country's first legal clinic run by high school students started in Austin, Texas.